BRANDI BOWEN is a Versatile Creative Professional with over 20+ years of experience in all aspects of Design and Marketing for large and small businesses. Some of the companies she has designed for and brand managed have been in Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Residential Construction, Commercial Real Estate and Property Management, Automotive, Education, Investment Banking and Healthcare fields.
She graduated from Meredith College with a BA in Graphic Design and Minors in Creative Writing and Presentation Media along with Photography and Studio Art and is very passionate about branding, strategy, illustration, informative design and photography.
• Proven ability to interact with all levels of internal management.
• Experienced in managing multiple projects from concept to completion while meeting deadlines and staying within budget.
• Strong communication skills
• Able to see the big picture and bring new ideas to the table for any project.
• MAC & PC Proficient
• InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, DreamWeaver
• Video Editing, Storyboarding, Final Cut Pro, AfterEffects
• Web Design, HTML, CSS
• Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Social Media Management
• Facebook Advertising
• Google Analytics, Google Ad Campaigns
• Email Marketing
• Music + Audio Recording / Enhancement
• Copywriting + Editing
• Digital & Darkroom Photography
• Oil Painting, Pen & Ink Drawing, Traditional Illustration Skills
Specialities: Graphic and Web Design, Illustration (digital and hand drawn), Logo Development, Infographic Design, Pre-Press and Production, Project Management, Product Design, Writing, Event Promotion and Management, Social Media, Branding and Identity Design, Brand Management, Fashion Merchandising, Photography, Photo Styling and Video Production + Editing.
She is currently located in the gorgeous city of Charleston, South Carolina and is available for freelance projects, photography, marketing and design consultations.
CV available upon request.